LIVING IT & RELIVING IT STARTS HERE

Surfing the Outrigger Canoe, Port Aransas

Vodpod videos no longer available.

10 responses

1. Mr. Hand

thanks a ton for taking the time to post these! its always a treat to jump on here and see the pics… even cooler when you see yourself! Gracias!

November 22, 2009 at 9:30 pm

• De nada! Pleased to know you guys are finding your pics. Taking a camera to the beach instead of my surfboard has been more fun that I’d thought. I post my favorite shots, but if u want more just send me a note with your board description sometime.

November 22, 2009 at 10:02 pm

2. Susan Sheehan

Dude! Awesome! Glad to see that thing floats after watching it being built. Looks like fun, I want a turn!

Your Lantana neighbors

November 23, 2009 at 9:16 am

3. david

Too cool. Great video of the va’a. I’m watching the little guy this weekend so you can get some H2o time.

Mahalo,

Dave

November 23, 2009 at 9:56 am

4. brent

Great video! Now the unbelievers will know the canoe really exists, there are pictures! Thank you.

Brent

November 23, 2009 at 1:31 pm

5. Dave & Brent
    Cool stuff I like the color layout on the Va’a and the dunk was classic.Wishing you all a great thanksgiving feast. We boarded yesterday after some E vac refresher stuff but the rain and wind came last night,will have to wait it out till it turns to snow again.Thanks much for the heads up.
    Steve

November 23, 2009 at 5:13 pm

6. Miles

That canoe footage is too cool! Thanks for taking the time to take and post all of the pictures, Miles (orange hat)

December 3, 2009 at 4:18 pm

• You’re very welcome. I plan more video footage but will have to “cowgirl up” to get it on these cold winter, blustery days.

December 4, 2009 at 10:35 am

• Miles

Ninja-ette up with a fleece balaclava for the holidays 🙂

December 4, 2009 at 11:28 am

• maybe a navy seal drysuit would be best. Hey, I need content, too! may have to resort to self-generated craziness from the Kidd fam!

December 4, 2009 at 12:06 pm